As President Trump prepares to detail his legislative agenda in his first speech to Congress on Tuesday, the voters who helped elect him have agendas of their own. They have high hopes for how the new president is going to affect their lives — from boosting their small businesses by reducing regulations to shortening wait times to get an appointment with a Veterans Administration doctor.We turned to USA TODAY’s Trump Voter Panel, drawn nationwide from respondents to the December USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll, to ask what they have in mind. They remain overwhelmingly supportive of the new president: 24 of the 25 approve of the job he’s doing; one who initially approved is now undecided. But those expectations could be a challenge for Trump as they watch what he manages to achieve, and what it means to them.Here’s what they told us. Anne-Marie Smith, 61, a computer analyst from Monsey, N.Y. “The economy is very important to me because I’m getting ready to retire and I certainly hope he doesn’t touch Social Security and ensures that the economy is stable. Then I’ll be fine. If the economy tanks again, then I will be one of those retired people who could lose a substantial portion… Read full this story
- Great Expectations: Make Hope Work for You
- Great Expectations: Premeditated Resentments
- Review Of Great Expectations
- Greater Noida Great Expectations
- Asian Currency Unit (ACU): Great Expectations but Paradise Lost?
- Great Expectations UP Apple Iphone
- Focus Group of Ohio Swing Voters: Impeachment Is a Distraction from Issues They Care Most About
- How to Manage Customer Expectations
- Essential Habits and Principles for Great Leadership
- Pelosi announces formal impeachment inquiry against Trump
Great expectations: Trump voters expect him to deliver for them have 274 words, post on www.usatoday.com at February 26, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.