The organizing panel presenting first prize to winning team in Binh Hoa commune The race drew the participation of 450 rowers from 29 teams in Binh Hoa, Quang Dien communes and Buon Trap town. Each boat with 15 rowers competed in a 500m race. After the competition, the organizing panel presented one first, one second, one third, one fourth and four consolation prizes to the winning teams. The competition was held annually to preserve and promote the culture of the region, uphold the spirit of sportsmanship, pray for favorable weather and abundant crops. It is also a healthy playground for locals on occasion of the Lunar New Year. Translated by Thuy Duong
- Boat Race 2019: Who has won it most and why do only Oxford and Cambridge participate?
- How to watch the Boat Race 2019 at home
- Boat Race 2019: Who has won it most and why do only Oxford and Cambridge universities participate?
- Boat Race 2019: Meet the president of Cambridge University Boat Club
- Boat Race 2019 live results and updates as Cambridge face Oxford
- Cambridge v Oxford Boat Race 2019: BBC coverage times, crews, course and more
- Rugby legend defends Boat Race after twitter trolls brand it 'pompous s***e'
- Boat Race homecoming for former Perse schoolgirl Larkin Sayre
- James Cracknell makes history as Cambridge win Boat Race
- Cambridge and Oxford prepare for Boat Race 2019
Dak Lak hosts traditional boat racing have 211 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 1, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.