Guest post by Joe HoftIn February 2011 (Fake News) Time Magazine Implied that Obama was like Reagan. This couldn’t have been further from the truth, especially when considering economic growth. Ronald Reagan brought forth an annual real GDP growth of 3.5 percent. Barack Obama will be lucky to average an annual 1.50 percent GDP growth rate during his two terms in office. The rate of real economic growth is the single greatest determinant of both America’s strength as a nation and the well-being of the American people. From 1790 to 2000, U.S. RGDP growth averaged 3.79 percent. America needs at least 3.0 percent economic growth-the nation cannot defend itself and pay its bills without it. However, America’s elites have largely given up on growth, and are now distracting themselves with academic musings about “secular stagnation.” By February of 2016 it was clear that Obama had given up on economic growth. Obama’s Congressional Budget Office (CBO) forecasted in early 2016 that America will never see 3.0 percent economic growth again. As a result of his failed economic policies, Obama currently ranks as the fourth worst presidency on record in GDP growth at 1.457 percent. Only Herbert Hoover (-5.65 percent), Andrew Johnson… Read full this story
- Healthcare Stock Sell-Off Keeps the Dow Jones From Reaching Record Levels
- The Cuba Deal One Year Later: More Arrests, More Violence
- Kuaishou Surge Affirms China’s Tech, IPO Clout As World Recovers From Pandemic
- Delingpole: Boris's £3 Trillion Green Scheme Will Bankrupt Britain
- Iconic NYC Eatery Closed Indefinitely, Thousands Close for Good
- Fed Dramatically Hikes Inflation Projection In Much-Awaited Meeting, Will Not Taper Stimulus
- Democrats risk their majority with partisan, big spending agenda
- China says America's "bullying" caused Iran nuclear issue, calls for lifting of sanctions
- The D.N.C. Chairman Knows No One Is Happy. Neither Is He.
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump congratulates "Class of COVID-19" graduates in 'SNL At Home' finale
Worst. President. Ever: Obama First President EVER to Not Reach 3% GDP Growth have 302 words, post on www.thegatewaypundit.com at January 19, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.