Image zoom Walt Disney Co./Everett Ryan Gosling and Justin Timberlake are both Oscar nominees this year — Gosling snagged a Best Actor nod for La La Land, while Timberlake is up for Best Original Song for the Trolls hit “Can’t Stop the Feeling.” But that’s not the only thing they have in common. The two first met back in 1993 when they were cast on The Mickey Mouse Club, the beloved, long-running variety show featuring a rotating cast of teenagers that aired on the Disney Channel. In fact, Gosling and Timberlake were part of the club’s last cast of performers alongside superstars Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. Called Mouseketeers, the cast would often perform songs or skits in front of a live studio audience and interact with guests — and the Oscar nominees never stopped singing and dancing. Timberlake, of course, went on to become a member of NSYNC before branching out into a smash Grammy-winning solo career, while Gosling can be seen showing off his vocal and dancing chops in La La Land. In a vintage clip of the show, below, the two then-teenagers adorably open an episode by chatting with musical guest Xscape — featuring a young Real Housewives of Atlanta… Read full this story
- Justin Timberlake’s Man of the Woods tour arrives at Mohegan Sun April 12-13
- Review: At long last, Justin Timberlake electrifies KeyBank Center
- Justin Timberlake at birthday show: ‘I’m old but f–k it, I’m not done’
- Michael Jackson Accuser Wade Robson Broke Up Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal, Jackson’s Niece Claims
- The Weekend in WNY: Weighing in on Justin Timberlake
- Justin Timberlake sells out Save Mart Center for five-star performance
- Detroit welcomes Justin Timberlake who won't give up on 'Man of the Woods'
- Justin Timberlake happy to see *NSYNC reunited at Coachella
- Justin Timberlake Was Legit Hanging Out in Kirkwood This Week
- Jessica Biel's sweet tribute to husband Justin Timberlake
Ryan Gosling and Justin Timberlake: From have 317 words, post on people.com at January 24, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.