With the average price of a pint in the UK coming in at a grueling £3, we investigate where we can go to get the best bang for our buck elsewhere.It is certainly hard to believe the price of things in the UK in 2015. What ever happened to the 70’s? Love was free, peace was free and a pint of lager cost a mere fourteen pence! In fact, beer has risen in price almost TWO THOUSAND PERCENT over the last four decades. It’s no wonder us Brits spend most of the night nursing a half pint. A pint in London is now said (on average) to set us back a mind boggling £3.65. Liverpool on the other hand, is the cheapest UK city for a beer where the average is just £1.70. Alright for some. Surveys found that popular City Break destinations Krakow and Kiev won the title for lowest overall price and Malaga came in close to the highest annual consumption of the stuff! According to the World Health Organization, the Spanish are drinking 104 litres of beer per person.So you won’t have to break the bank, we have complied a list of the ten cheapest cities in the world… Read full this story
- Top 10 food cities
- Vietnam nominated in 10 categories at World Travel Awards 2021
- Top 10 Chinese cities by urban population in 2019
- Bad Bunny to Mr.T: 10 of the World’s biggest entertainers to appear at WWE WrestleMania
- Vietnam ranked among 10 countries with world’s lowest unemployment rate
- Saudi city of roses blooms fully
- 'I'm so excited' - England reopens with pints pulled, shopping sprees and hair cuts
- As people flee climate change on the coasts, this Midwest city is trying to become a safe haven
- HCM City concerned about Covid-19 infection risks from Cambodia
- West's Libya Bombing 10 Years Ago Drove Vladimir Putin to Middle East Showdown with U.S.
10 Cheapest Cities In The World For A Pint have 304 words, post on www.thesun.ie at January 1, 2017. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.