It’s the end of 2016 and time for an overview of my travels in the past year! How was your 2016? Let me know in the comments! Mine was full of records except I didn’t make it to visit 5 new countries: only 3! It was a hectic year but one of the best ones lately both for business and leisure wise. I just love bleisure travel! I’ll summarize my 2016 year and how I managed to fly 82 flights, stay 174 nights in hotels and visit 21 countries while also managing a family. First I’ll explain you that this way of life is all but relaxing. Stay tuned for more stories and subscribe to the newsletter or follow CTB on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram including Instagram stories; on all social media you can find CTB @christravelblog) to get updated information. The life of a frequent traveller Many friends, colleagues and even family ask me often how I can spend so many days relaxing and not working. Wrong! First, I would like to emphasize that this way of life is all but relaxing. When I fly long-haul I fly business class but in an affordable way as I explained… Read full this story
- An Italian island will pay for your flights and hotel in new scheme to encourage tourists to return
- 19-Year-Old Fatally Stabbed Outside Pleasanton Hotel Identified
- Mother who's had TEN babies in 10 years reveals she only gets one date night with her husband every 12 months - but insists they want at least two more children
- Spain coronavirus travel advice – hotels to stay shut until end of year in government plan to ease lockdown
- International arrivals drop after 10 consecutive years of growth due to COVID-19
- 10 of the most inspiring adventures of 2016
- Are EasyJet flights cancelled due to coronavirus outbreak?
- When can I travel and go on holiday again after the coronavirus lockdown?
- 9 ways coronavirus will change the way we travel after lockdown is lifted
- Click Frenzy Places in Need: Travel sale goes ahead amid coronavirus fears
My 2016 was a year full of bleisure travel: 82 flights; 174 hotel nights; 21 countries have 330 words, post on www.christravelblog.com at December 29, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.