“And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the fields, keeping watch over their flocks by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them; and they were sore afraid. ‘And the angel said unto them, ‘Fear not; for behold, I bring you tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the Babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.’ ‘ And suddenly, there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest and on earth, peace, goodwill toward men.” This — in the words of St. Luke — is how the world learned of the birth of Christ which the Christian world celebrates today. Lowly shepherds were the first to get the news. Soon afterwards came three wise men – in the account of St. Mathew– guided by a star in the east. It is ironic that it is in this… Read full this story
- How WW1's real life Christmas Day Truce is being honoured by the Battlefield 1 community, and why DICE needs to make it official
- Why I Love: Dr. Peace in No More Heroes
- Final Fantasy XV Review -- A Gorgeous World and the Best Virtual Friends I Ever Had
- What expansion should World of Warcraft Classic end on?
- Verdun's Christmas Truce DLC returns next week
- The 12 (Board) Games Of Christmas: Day Two
- Verdun Christmas Truce DLC Supports Charity
- Hype and Peace: How to Survive E3’s Marketing Blitz with your Sanity Intact
- World of Tanks contest: win Razer goodies just in time for Christmas
- The 25 best co-op games to play right now
For peace this Christmas here and around the world have 303 words, post on news.mb.com.ph at December 25, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.