THIS is the shocking moment serial killer Dylann Roof laughs in a police interview as he admits shooting dead NINE black people at a church, saying: “Uh, I did it.”Roof, 22, was caught laughing about the crime on police CCTV during an interview with cops which was played to the public for the first time at his death penalty trial on Friday.In the video, mad man Roof can be seen waiving his rights as police pressed him about about the shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, US.Roof then admits to the crime telling cops “I killed them” before laughing and adding “Well, I killed them, I guess.”The video recording of the confession was played to the public at Roof’s death penalty hearing on Friday.The shooting took place inside a basement room of the Emanuel AME Church on June 17, 2015, just as members closed their eyes for a final prayer.Assistant US Attorney Jay Richardson said Roof had not only confessed to the crime but the described the way he carried out.”I was sitting there thinking about whether I should do it or not. That’s why I sat there for 15 minutes. I could have walked out,” Roof said.FBI… Read full this story
- Charleston Gunman Dylann Roof Is Sentenced to Death
- Dylann Roof Is Found Guilty of Federal Hate Crimes in Murders of Black Charleston-Church Members
- Dylann Roof to Jury: ‘There Is Nothing Psychologically Wrong With Me’
- Dylann Roof to Represent Himself in Charleston Church Shooting Trial
- How the 2016 Presidential Candidates Have Responded to Charleston
- Kalashnikov in hand, chilling images show ISIS murderer walking on beach in front of stunned onlookers before unleashing carnage
- ‘Granny Ripper’, 81, suspected of 3 murders reenacts axing and dismembering janitor ‘in revenge for rape’
- How Does a White Supremacist See America Today?
- The heartbreaking stupidity of America's gun laws
- How the far right is adopting the ISIS global model
Chilling moment mass killer Dylann Roof LAUGHS as he confesses to cops about murdering nine people in Charleston church massacre have 316 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 10, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.