Jakarta (VNA) – The ASEAN Secretariat, in cooperation with the ASEAN Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Network, organised a workshop in Jarkata on November 24 to raise awareness and enhance cooperation among various stakeholders to promote the practice of CSR in ASEAN. Chair of the ASEAN CSR Network Yanti Triwadiantini emphasised the significance of CSR in building a solid ASEAN Community and of working together to address the challenges. “The success of ASEAN relies on the concerted efforts by all people, stakeholders and sectors to tackle numerous challenges head-on,” she said. Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN for Community and Corporate Affairs AKP Mochtan said in concerted efforts to realise a people-centred, people-oriented community, ASEAN needs to strengthen involvement with the private sector, civil society organisations and other stakeholders. The workshop exchanged ideas on the practices and experiences of implementing CSR by various ASEAN entities and stakeholders with the aim to build greater synergy and maximise the full potential of CSR to assist realisation of relevant goals under the ASEAN Vision 2025. Over the last few decades, the region has made substantial progress in promoting CSR. The workshop saw representatives from ASEAN member states, the ASEAN Foundation, ASEAN Inter-Parliamentary Assembly, ASEAN Business Advisory… Read full this story
- Ad Block: Minecraft Forbids “Building Promotions”
- ASEAN women, children commission builds results framework of work plan
- Google opens Maps APIs to allow game developers to build real-world environments
- Thrones of Britannia director discusses modding and design intentions for Total War Saga
- Epic's Sweeney and Microsoft still discussing monopoly concerns, 'no conclusion in sight'
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Builds Guide – Best Builds for Hunter, Warrior, Assassin
- Surviving Mars Review: Building The Final Frontier
- Cyberpunk 2077 lets you enter buildings
- Any good park building games for PS4?
- Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Builds Guide
ASEAN discusses synergy building to promote CSR have 284 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 24, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.