Guest post by Joe Hoft(Time magazine’s attempt at humor) As we count down to the November 8th election, we will list 30 reasons in 30 days to vote for Donald Trump for President of the US.Reason #15 – Obama’s Abysmal GDP Growth Rate The rate of real economic growth is the single greatest determinate of both America’s strength as a nation and the well-being of the American people. From 1790 to 2000, U.S. RGDP growth averaged 3.79% . America needs at least 3.0% economic growth-the nation cannot defend itself and pay its bills without it. However, America’s elites have largely given up on growth, and are now distracting themselves with academic musings about “secular stagnation.” Ronald Reagan brought forth an annual real GDP growth of 3.5% . Barack Obama will be lucky to average a 1.50% GDP growth rate. Obama currently ranks as the fourth worst presidency on record in GDP growth at 1.457% . Only Herbert Hoover (-5.65% ), Andrew Johnson (-0.70% ) and Theodore Roosevelt (1.41% ) currently have lower average annual GDP growth than Barack Obama.The Commerce Department announced in the first quarter of this year that the US economy expanded at the slowest pace in two… Read full this story
- Second-half GDP growth to outpace first-half result
- ‘Complete Idiot’ Donald Trump and ‘Dope’ Karl Rove Now Working Together
- Donald Trump laces into moves to rename the Washington Redskins and Cleveland Indians as 'politically correct' - and claims Native Americans 'like Elizabeth Warren must be very angry'
- Donald Trump REFUSES to rename military bases named for Confederate generals saying Fort Bragg and others are 'hallowed grounds' after Pentagon said it was open to move
- Donald Trump’s re-election campaign selling T-shirts with ‘Nazi’-like symbol
- COVID-19 Is Surging. Donald Trump’s Response Is Shrinking
- Donald Trump takes oath of office—what to expect from an unexpected presidency
- NY cops blame Bill de Blasio for 140 per cent spike in gun violence and say he has 'surrendered' - as shootings surge across US over July 4th weekend and Donald Trump warns he's ready to intervene
- Vietnam records lowest GDP growth rate in 30 years
- Tom Hanks Teaming with Michelle Obama for Midterm Voter Registration Rally
30 Reasons in 30 Days to Vote for Donald Trump – #15 Obama’s Abysmal GDP Growth Rate have 347 words, post on www.thegatewaypundit.com at October 24, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.