Advertisement Smart home disaster stories aren’t too difficult to find online 7 Smart Home Products You Should Probably Avoid 7 Smart Home Products You Should Probably Avoid Security concerns, compatibility, and the often high cost of entry, continue to hurt a market looking to add adopters. Here are some smart home product categories worth avoiding, at least for now. Read More . However, don’t let these discourage you from taking the plunge. As a starting point, consider the following smart home solutions. Each is practical and relatively inexpensive. Some will even help you save money.Save Energy and MoneyOne of the most popular smart home devices remains the Nest Thermostat (CA, UK), which first arrived on the scene nearly five years ago. Now owned by Google, this smart device offers one immediate benefit to homeowners: it will help lower your energy costs.Central to all that Nest can do is its ability to monitor your coming and goings. As such, it can place anything from air conditioners and fans to heating units on “away” status whenever you leave your home. When you’re away from home, you can instruct the unit to turn devices off or adjust the temperature, thereby saving you a lot… Read full this story
- 'Tis the season to be... jolly well excited! These 12 festive fix-ups will help you to bring the magic home this Christmas
- How to Survive a Recession: 12 Steps You Should Take Now to Protect Your Money
- How your life will change after Budget 2014
- Why I Love My Apple Watch
- Black Friday 2019: The best early tech deals on Amazon Echo Dots, laptops, headphones, TVs and more
- What Obama said in his State of the Union speech
- The Smarthome Industry Has Reached a Plateau. Here’s What’s Holding It Back
- Full text: What Modi, Obama agreed on
- NHS 70: What lessons for Wales from around the UK?
- Why learn to use gadgets when they can just learn to help us? Exactly, says LG
Smart Home Technology to Save Money and Improve Your Life have 320 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at September 29, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.