Viet Nam News HÀ NỘI – The national football championship is heading to the season’s end with its top four teams each having a chance to take the cup. Hải Phòng are in first place, with 41 points. SHB Đà Nẵng and Quảng Ninh Coal are close behind, with only one point less, while Hà Nội T&T are in fourth place with 38 points. And there are only four rounds remaining for the ‘Fantastic Four’ to collect as many points as possible to win the championship. In theory, Hải Phòng have the best chance, as they have been on form since the beginning of the tournament, despite a 1-1 draw to FLC Thanh Hóa on August 21, which slowed them down on the way to the finish. Some unexpected losses and draws in the earlier rounds also helped other teams narrow the gap from nine points to one. But they still can decide their own fate, particularly since their next four matches are considered much easier than their rivals’ matches. Only Quảng Nam are in the upper half of the ranking, though they lost the last two rounds. Also, former champions Sông Lam Nghệ An have been struggling throughout the…
- NBA G League Tips Off 2018-19 Season on Nov. 2
- Daniel Brickley looks to assert himself onto Kings roster
- Kings: 5 burning questions before the season starts
- Kings open with another stellar defensive season in mind
- Jonathan Quick’s return is no help as Kings are routed by Islanders
- Kings report card: Five years in, have the new team owners kept their promises?
- Isotopes name season-ending award winners
- Rugby – Nigeria: Cowrie Rugby Club retains Lagos Men’s Rugby League Title
- Mid-Island Little League honored by Empire Outlets in Pizza Rats finale
- LA Kings: 5 major questions before training camp
Who will be king of V-League this season? have 298 words, post on at August 24, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.