The promotion applies to routes connecting Vietnam with to Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and Myanmar. The promotional tickets are available for passengers traveling from August 1 and December 31, excluding public holidays. Tickets can be booked from 12-14:00 at www.vietjetair.com (also compatible with smartphones at https://m.vietjetair.com) or at www.facebook.com/vietjetvietnam (just click the ‘Booking’ tab). Payment can be easily made with debit and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, JCB, and American Express) and ATM cards issued by the 24 Vietnamese banks with Internet banking. Vietjet is the first airline in Vietnam to operate as a new-age airline with low-cost and diversified services to meet customers’ needs. It provides not only transport services but also uses the latest e-commerce technologies to offer various products and services for consumers. Vietjet continues to increase its modern fleet as well as expand its domestic and international network in order to meet the increasing travel demand of passengers.
- Norwegian Air offers great deals on flights to Europe
- All-you-can-fly airline Surf Air now sells single tickets
- Tennessee Volunteers offer free football tickets to Florence evacuees
- Los Tigres Del Norte and Alejandro Fernandez offer free concert tickets to Dreamers
- Justin Welby's bishops offer zero-hours jobs that Archbishop of Canterbury called 'evil'
- Italy to offer €2 opera tickets for 18-25 year olds
- C-SPAN: Online Feed Briefly Interrupted by RT, Likely ‘Internal Routing Issue’
- Wow Air Cancels All Flights: Refund Process For Credit Card, Travel Agency Explained
- Two US Airlines Cut China Routes As State-Backed Rivals Turn Up Heat
- Hipmunk Adds Free Fare Alerts to Its Flight Search
Vietjet Air offers ‘zero fare’ tickets on international routes have 255 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at July 24, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.