The promotion applies to routes connecting Vietnam with to Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and Myanmar.
The promotional tickets are available for passengers traveling from August 1 and December 31, excluding public holidays.
Tickets can be booked from 12-14:00 at www.vietjetair.com (also compatible with smartphones at https://m.vietjetair.com) or at www.facebook.com/vietjetvietnam (just click the ‘Booking’ tab).
Payment can be easily made with debit and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, JCB, and American Express) and ATM cards issued by the 24 Vietnamese banks with Internet banking.
Vietjet is the first airline in Vietnam to operate as a new-age airline with low-cost and diversified services to meet customers’ needs. It provides not only transport services but also uses the latest e-commerce technologies to offer various products and services for consumers.
Vietjet continues to increase its modern fleet as well as expand its domestic and international network in order to meet the increasing travel demand of passengers.
- Vietjet Air mobile app, Vietjet Sky Club membership boost promotions access
- Vietjet Air launches two new routes to Japan
- Bamboo Airways launches its first international route
- Passengers can set their own fares with international rideshare company
- Deal signed for Vietjet Air’s launch of direct flights to Russia’s Far East
- ‘Ek Onkar’ on Air India plane for Amritsar-London route
- Underwater VR Offers Zero Gravity on a Budget
- New Air Hogs Zero Gravity Laser Racer Can Stick to Walls, Uses a Suction Fan, Not Magic
- Villanova Offering Discounted Football Tickets To Neighbors
- Optus is offering prepaid addons for international roaming