The event celebrates the 70th anniversary of the Vietnam National Assembly and the success of the election of deputies to the 14th National Assembly and People’s Council for the 2016-2021 tenure.300 photos, documents, and artifacts are divided into 3 topics: the first ever general election, the unified Vietnam National Assembly, and 40 years after Sai Gon – Gia Dinh was renamed Ho Chi Minh City.The exhibit highlights the political, economic, and cultural achievements of Ho Chi Minh city during the last 40 years.
- Hanoi, HCM City pay heavy price for poor planning
- Ballet Giselle returns to HCM City Opera House
- HCM City’s District 9 to get Sense City shopping mall
- Vietnamese high-quality products fair opens in Cà Mau
- Guide to the Cobo Conference and Exhibition Center
- 5 Good Reasons to Choose Dublin As a City Break Destination
- SoWa Open Market and Antique Market - Boston's Hippest Open Air Shopping Venue
- Things to Do in May in New York City
- Rescued by the USS Duluth during the Vietnam War, a family finally visits the city that represented freedom
- 5 Myths Americans Believe About Vietnam
Exhibit on Vietnam’s NA opens in HCM City have 172 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 6, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.