Mass killer Jeremy Bamber is trying to sell pens with his signature in a fundraising bid to clear his own name.Bamber, 55, who killed five members of his own family in 1985, is trying to raise £10,000 so he can get legal help.He is trying to prove that he was wrongly convicted and handed a life sentence.Bamber denies shooting his parents, sister and twin nephews at White House Farm in Tolleshunt D’Arcy, in Essex.A petition was launched on change.org in an attempt to force Essex police to hand over documents which Bamber says is crucial to prove his innocence.His supporters are flogging the signed pens at £2.50 each.He was sentenced to life imprisonment at the Old Bailey in 1986.Bamber is currently serving his life sentence in HMP Full Sutton, in Yorkshire.In March, he wrote a rambling Mothers Day message to his parents where he insisted his innocence.The bizarre message was read aloud at the site of his parents grave by an ardent supporter.Supporter Trudi Benjamin, 47, was filmed reading the sick note by the grave of Nevill and June.He wrote: “It must be heartbreaking for you, looking down, seeing me punished for no reason, that the British justice system has… Read full this story
- Tracing the Steps of John Lennon's Killer
- The four signs that gave away guilt of sick child killers Mick and Mairead Philpott – from ‘dry tears’ to ‘bowed head’
- Going for a song: why music legends are lining up to sell their rights
- Hunter Biden news raises stakes for A.G. pick
- How for more than 20 years Sun readers have campaigned against domestic violence — and the fight goes on
- Most googled TV shows of 2020 revealed - did you watch them all?
- Documents allegedly show Hunter Biden signed off on laptop repairs
- "You have one job, Joe"
- The best shows to binge-watch on Netflix right now
- Back our farmers Boris: Ex-Environment Secretary THERESA VILLIERS says the world WILL buy British if the PM makes good on his manifesto pledge
Mass killer Jeremy Bamber who gunned down five members of his own family is selling off pens with his signature to raise cash have 333 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 25, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.