Herbal teas are becoming more and more popular as they can provide so many wonderful health benefits, most of them are relaxing drinks and with very low calories, they are also with good smell. The best quality herbal teas tend to be organic, so avoid the teas that contain artificial flavourings. Many herbal teas such as peppermint, thyme and ginger have great medicinal properties, that’s why they make effective remedies for many ailments. It has been proven that herbal teas can help with lots of health issues, from aiding digestion and relieving nausea, bloating to easing a cold, as well as cure the cough and sore throat. There are so many types of herbal teas to choose from, keep reading to find out which herbal teas are effective for which symptoms. Ginger tea A great digestive aid, ginger is widely used to treat nausea, bloating and relieve an upset stomach. Its warming effects are also believed to relieve rheumatic aches by stimulating circulation. When making ginger tea, choose fresh ginger root, add lemon juice and raw honey to taste and you will also get a stronger combination to fight illness. Lemon balm tea Drink this herbal tea if you’re suffering… Read full this story
- ST Podcast: Can coffee or a piping hot cup of tea increase your risk of cancer?
- Hed Chef: Keep cool with sugar cane herbal tea
- A day in the life of billionaire Richard Branson, who wakes up at 5 a.m., despises ties, and drinks up to 20 cups of tea a day
- Drinking scalding-hot tea may increase esophagus cancer risk
- Now give every ADULT the cancer-fighting HPV vaccination and save 'thousands of lives', experts demand as evidence shows the jab can slash the cancer risk for grown-ups too
- Dementia: The greatest health challenge of our time
- Faltering malaria fight should refocus on high-risk countries, says WHO
- Five common teas with great health benefits
- Natural ways to reduce indigestion and bloating
- Don't give decongestants to children for colds, experts say
A Natural Health Boost – Take A Cup of Herbal Tea to Ease A Cold, Relieve Nausea, Bloating and Fight Infections have 326 words, post on www.naturalnewsblogs.com at June 17, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.