Quang Binh fishermen collect and burry dead fish (Photo: VNA)Quang Binh (VNA) – A delegation from the Vietnam Buddhist Sangha Central Committee on May 16-17 visited and delivered gifts to fishermen affected by the environmental incident in the central coastal provinces of Ha Tinh and Quang Binh.As many as 1,000 packages worth more than 500 million VND (22,435 USD), including rice, noodles and cooking oil were presented to fishermen in Ky Anh town’s Ky Ninh and Ky Loi communes and Ky Anh district’s Ky Xuan, Ky Khang and Ky Phu communes.The delegation also gave 300 gifts valued at more than 200 million VND (8,974 USD) to people in Hai Ninh commune, Quang Ninh district, Quang Binh province.Fishermen in Quang Binh province’s Quang Ninh and Le Thuy districts also received 1,000 gifts from the delegation on May 5-6.Mass fish deaths were spotted along the coast of the north central provinces in April.Local authorities and relevant agencies are working hard to establish the cause of the incident.-VNA
- It’s Gears Of War 4’s First Anniversary – But Players Are Getting All The Gifts
- Intrigues that foiled Awolowo, Azikiwe’s alliance in 1983 — Guy Ikokwu (2)
- With Supreme court’s final ruling on Rivers APC: This is the time to consolidate
- What should be the action point for equity investors at this time?
- UK's coronavirus outbreak is set to overtake Italy and France: Worrying graphic suggests that three weeks since Britain hit 50 deaths it is in danger of being in a worse state than 'Europe's epicentre' was at the same point
- ‘Have to ensure people don’t spill out on streets after lockdown’: UP CM
- Ignoring possible motorbike ban, VN people still buy 3.5 million products a year
- FIEO to urge Centre for special incentive for modernising exports in West Bengal
- 50 pct of active patients in Vietnam test Covid-19 negative
- 30 men face penalty for throwing farewell bash inside Vietnam quarantine camp
VBS’s Central Committee presents gifts to central fishermen have 312 words, post on english.vov.vn at May 18, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.