The global beer market is on track to generate $688.4 billion in sales by 2020. So, in having just a couple of percentage points share of this market, a beer brand can be hugely lucrative. In recent years, the hierarchy of international brands has been massively shaken up by the increasing popularity of the alcoholic drink in China. In fact, four of the 10 top-selling brands globally are now Chinese, according to data shared with Business Insider by research firm Euromonitor. We ranked the top 10 beer brands according to Euromonitor below – some of which you may not recognize:10. Coors Light. Global beer volume market share: 1.3% Coors Light is a Canadian lager brand. It is light and refreshing, with a 4% alcohol content. The low-calorie beer managed to ride the wave of an increasing focus on health from baby boomers when it launched in 1978. The beer is most popular in the US, UK, and Canada, but Coors has also attempted to spread globally. In 2008, its owner, Molson Coors, created Molson Coors International, which has a particular focus on the Asian market.9. Brahma. Global beer volume market share: 1.5%. Brahma is the most popular beer in Brazil…. Read full this story
- Trump's Loudest Anti-Muslim Twitter Troll Is A Shady Vegan Married To An (Ousted) WWE Exec
- Super Bowl commercials: Second quarter
- The Most Powerful Conservative Couple You’ve Never Heard Of
- How John Cox made the money he’s using to run for California governor
- California Lottery spent thousands on pens that look like baseball bats. Did it need them?
The 10 best-selling beer brands in the world have 249 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at May 9, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.