MC Yen Trang has never been afraid to try audacious new trends, but no trendsetter is immune to failure. At the 9th The Remix live show, Yen Trang, shocked the audience wearing shaggy, baggy trousers, creating a sort of awkward presence. With an outdated style accompanied by zombie-like makeup and hair, singer Nhat Kim Anh adds to her own score of misfires. Big brand but out of hand, Mai Phuong Thuy, Miss Vietnam 2006, looks like she got to a wrong party wearing a kitschy outfit at a press conference for Miss Vietnam 2016. MC Viet Nga continues with her signature maximalist mistake: excessive detail that makes her look like a total mess. ‘It girl’-turned-actress Truong Nhi brought the sexy, but forgot about elegance. What? I mean, seriously…. Actress Le Phuong looks like she’s wrapped herself in a tablecloth. Singer Bao Yen, 58, goes over the top with a cut-out dress. Paired with deep red hair, the outfit is officially a trainwreck.
- Chris Hughes goes shirtless as he enjoys the single life during sunshine break in Ibiza... after ex Jesy Nelson 'moves on' with actor Sean Sagar
- Lauren Goodger looks unimpressed as she steps out after claiming Instagram DELETED her X-rated snaps when they were reported by 'jealous people'
- What Adele’s comeback pics REALLY mean – from jaw-dropping weight-loss reveal to ‘sexy, exotic Bond girl’ outfit
- Sexy senorita! Kate Beckinsale shows off her slender figure in ruffled off the shoulder dress for Late Show appearance in NYC
- Restaurants are taking over parking spaces. Here are 6 ways to make them look better
- Review: High-PPI Toshiba Kirabook goes after Retina MacBook Pro
- New movies to stream this week: 'Red Army,' 'Out Stealing Horses' and more
- Amy Schumer Talks to Jim Norton About His New Special and Gets to the Bottom of Why His Hair Tortures Him
- Biden needs a veep who can do the talking
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra ongoing review: 7 standout and not-so-great features today
When wide trousers look funny and intended sexiness goes awry have 314 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at April 3, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.