The face of evil in League of Legends is none other than a cute, mischievous squirrel whose sole purpose is to make your life a living hell: after all, he isn’t called ‘Satan’ for nothing.Teemo has garnered a lot of hate since his original release in 2009, and continues to reduce grown men to salty tears of bitter resentment and hatred. You only have to type his name into Google to be met with a plethora of forum posts preaching detest towards the poison-wielding ball of fur. Similarly, a quick search on Youtube will summon a myriad of songs, troll builds and montages, as well as the usual comments wishing ill fate upon his creators. But why does everyone and their grandmother hate this adorable tyke?Well, Teemo is one of the most frustrating champions to play against, especially early on in laning phase. If used properly his kit can create tsunamis of rage that echo throughout Summoner’s Rift. This is due to the global taunt that manages to annoy his opponents to the brink of insanity, and even his own teammates when he inadvertently steals a kill via one of his Noxious Traps. Oops.His kitTeemo’s main source of damage comes… Read full this story
- Premier League screens media chiefs as Scudamore successor
- Why Mastercard signed on as League of Legends’ first-ever global sponsor
- The legend of Aaron Nola began long before he became the Phillies' ace
- NBA esports league adds Shanghai team, eyes international growth
- Odell Beckham, who hates water, partners with Pedialyte
- NBA Legend Working as a Crossing Guard Now, For Healthcare Insurance
- Live updates: Nationals choose RHP at No. 27
- PACIFIC • Will Brian Roberts Lose It All?
- British NFL star Osi Umenyiora: ‘I was paid $25,000 to sign autographs for an hour’
- The 100 best comedy movies of all time, according to critics
Why do League of Legends players hate Teemo? have 301 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at April 18, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.