DJM Direct is based in Nelson, Lancashire and many years ago Jay worked for a small business in Huddersfield and sold DIY products, contracts etc. In 2004, after experimenting with different products and finding the right products, they decided to move into to a 10,000 sq. ft. warehouse in Lancashire and continued expanding and looked for other means of selling and went onto Amazon, their own eCommerce site and in 2013 they expanded the warehouse to 20,000 sq. ft., and have turned over 2 million last year and have started their own brand just over 12 months ago. Hi everyone, Jay from DJM Direct shares his incredible journey on SellingOnlineToday!Download Link “I worked for in an iron mongers based in Huddersfield and west Yorkshire. My father bought it in 2004 and he couldn’t pick a worse time basically.” “We had to look at other means outside of the Huddersfield area to get business in and that is when I discovered eBay.” “We found out that it covers the whole of the UK, and you can go further than that, and it is open 24 hours.” “We sold power tools on there, large tool boxes and it wasn’t until quite a… Read full this story
- Ford's Hackett acknowledges anxiety as restructuring, job cuts loom
- Text of Governor Bill Lee's State of the State Address
- Boyd’s business dealings entangled in FedEx Logistics move
- THE NOONER for 03-19-19
- Town Crier columns for March 23, 2019
- Hemp, Inc. Reports Oklahoma Next to Allow Commercial Production of Industrial Hemp
- Calendar for February 2
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump's skewed picture of border perilsYou may also be interested in...
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump spins fiction about diversity visas
- Who will take on Trump in 2020?
My mind set on making net profit is from the start make sure you are making money have 276 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at March 3, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.