Ha Noi has recently been named in the “30 places to see before you turn 30” by the Business Insider UK. Ha Noi has been named in the “30 places to see before you turn 30″ (Source: VNA) According to the site, “with its intense weather, food, and impressively preserved city and countryside sites, Viet Nam is an up-and-coming destination rivaling many other Southeast Asian countries that have long been popular tourist sites”. It suggests tourists visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, stroll the Old Quarter and pop around to many temples via taxi while coming to Ha Noi. India’s Mumbai topped the list, followed by Cuba’s Havana, Peru’s Machu Picchu – Incan ruins, and the Great Pyramid of Giza in Cairo. Recently, Business Insider also listed Viet Nam among the 30 best places to travel alone.
- Ha Noi will support connection in trading goods with localities
- Business Insider hails uplifting spirit of Vietnam's new Covid-19 song
- Ha Noi halts $4 million tourism promotion package on CNN
- SK Vietnam donates SARS-COV-2 test kits to Ha Noi
- 'Coronavirus has taken us back 30, 40 years!'
- Business insiders believe China-U.S. trade deal to bring opportunities for American soy industry
- Emma Stone Says She Felt 'Gloomy for About a Week' After Turning 30
- Emma Stone Turns 30! How Her Feelings About Love, Marriage and Kids Have Changed
- Carly Pearce Celebrates Turning 30 with Awards, Accolades and an Appreciation for Her New Normal
- COVID-19 has been harder on women business owners. These 11 resources can help
Ha Noi – place to see before you turn 30: Business Insider have 236 words, post on vietnamtourism.gov.vn at October 4, 2015. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.