One day after former Yankees great Paul O’Neill got a shoutout from Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, another former World Series champion publicly endorsed Trump for president. MLB journeyman Johnny Damon, who was beloved as a Red Sox outfielder for four seasons and went on to win another title with the Yankees, told the New York Daily News that he’s backing Trump in 2016.Damon last played in 2012 for the Cleveland Indians, and in 2015 appeared in the seventh season of Celebrity Apprentice, which was the final season hosted by Donald Trump. Trump fired Damon in the sixth episode for writing a bad product jingle.Damon also said he stands behind Trump’s controversial views on immigration and border security. View post on imgur.com
- Fox News' Geraldo Rivera tells Trump to 'understand election is over' and pleads with him to leave with dignity to 'preserve his legacy and prevent further damaging the fabric of our democracy'
- Fox News host Geraldo Rivera says Trump has acted like an 'entitled frat boy' by complaining about 'voter fraud' since his election loss and leaving the $900million COVID bill in limbo
- Khloe Kardashian Ethers Donald Trump for Calling Her a ‘Fat Piglet’
- Joe Biden Gets Formal POTUS Endorsement From Cindy McCain; Republican Sen. John McCain Ran Against Ex-VP & Obama In 2008
- 'Russian collusion was a fantasy': George Papadopoulos blasts Mueller probe for 'setting traps' for Trump campaign and says 'we still need answers' on how the investigation started after being pardoned by the president
- Who is James White? The Apprentice 2017 WINNER crowned with Sarah Lynn
- 'I wouldn't vote for him again in a million years': Emotional Omarosa slams Trump on Celebrity Big Brother and compares her relationship with him to fellow contestant Keshia Knight Pulliam and Bill Cosby's
- 'Women should work together': Omarosa Manigault and Brandi Glanville team up against guys on premiere of Celebrity Big Brother
- Trump-supporting rapper Lil Wayne fumes as he's 'not involved nor invited' to upcoming Grammys
- Trump administration sought to sue Omarosa after she announced tell-all book: report
Former ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ contestant Johnny Damon endorses Trump have 332 words, post on www.foxsports.com at March 9, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.