Numerous players of The Division report lower drop rates for high-end gear, leading to speculation that Ubisoft may have nerfed the rate in their most recent update.When it comes to games like Tom Clancy’s The Division – that is, RPG shooters with a heavy focus on loot – eventually the missions start to blend together and the attention turns to the grind. Getting more loot and getting better loot is all that matters, and in The Division’s case high-end gear is what everyone is after.However, the quest for high-end gear in The Division seems to have slowed considerably since the game’s first server maintenance – an overnight tweak that also nerfed the overpowered Midas submachine gun and lowered the drop amount for Phoenix Credits. Mind you, there has been no official word from Ubisoft on the matter, but all signs point to some sort of nerf of high-end gear drop rates.In order to better understand what has changed it’s important to look at the time before the server maintenance and patch. Previously, Division players were seeing high-end items drop on a regular basis, from both the Daily Story Missions and named bosses in the Dark Zone. Mileage may have varied… Read full this story
- The Division: The Crafting System Explained
- The Division 2 Tidal Basin update - full patch notes, Tidal Basin Stronghold, World Tier 5
- Razer Blade Stealth + Razer Core review: the external laptop graphics card dream
- Unknown Pleasures: The Division 1.4 Mega-Update Out
- Bullet King Is The Division's "Loot Cave"
- Wot I Think: Metal Gear Solid V - Ground Zeroes
- "A Matter Of Pride" - Massive Talk PC Development, And The Setting And Structure Of The Division
- Going Coastal: End of Nations Preview
- Yuletide activities put further pressure on inflation rate
- Four Ups, Four Downs From Patriots’ Division-Clinching Win Over Bills
Did The Division Stealth Nerf High-End Gear Drop Rates? have 298 words, post on gamerant.com at March 15, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.