DALLAS — Hours after trading their captain, the short-handed Winnipeg Jets got an offensive boost from a surprising source.Joel Armia scored two goals to double his season total, and the last-place Jets beat the Central Division-leading Dallas Stars 6-3 Thursday night.”It was awesome,” said Armia, who had two goals in his first 29 NHL games. ”I just tried to get a scoring chance for me. I don’t know, it just happened. It was good.”Earlier in the day, Winnipeg traded Andrew Ladd to Chicago, where helped the Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup in 2010.”I’m going to miss him, so it’s tough to swallow,” said the Jets’ Blake Wheeler. ”Selfishly I still wish he was sitting right next to me. He goes to a place where he’s obviously really comfortable. He knows a lot of those guys, so I think it’ll be a good fit for him.”The Jets were also missing center Bryan Little, out with a season-ending injury.Wheeler and Toby Enstrom scored during Winnipeg’s three-goal first period, and Mark Scheifele and Jacob Trouba scored in the three-goal third. Scheifele also had three assists and Michael Hutchinson had 27 saves.The Jets snapped a four-game losing streak.”I don’t know what the drivers are… Read full this story
- Forex Trading Success - Do You Have What it Takes to Win?
- Forex Trading System - A Simple, FREE Profitable One for Big FX Profits
- Swing Trading Vs Day Trading
- Forex Trading - 10 Questions a Novice MUST Answer Correctly To Succeed
- Trade System Criteria
- Telltale Signs of a Forex Trading Scam
- Forex Trading with the Candlesticks Method
- Night Watch - Steering by the Stars
- Star Trek's Final Nemesis
- ETFs - A Superior Trading and Investment Vehicle
Short-handed Jets beat Stars after trading captain to Blackhawks have 283 words, post on www.foxsports.com at February 25, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.