Every Wednesday, FOX Sports Wisconsin takes a look at which athletes’ stock is trending up and whose is trending down.In other words, who is making a meteoric rise, and who is quickly plummeting.With that in mind, let’s “take stock” of the current sports scene in Wisconsin, shall we?Ethan Happ Wisconsin forward: After hitting a bit of a rut with a combined 24 points over four games, Happ has gotten his second wind. After scoring 18 points against Michigan State, Happ had 20 points, 12 rebounds and a season-high six steals against Illinois.Sean Nolin, Brewers pitcher: Nolin went from being designated for assignment by Oakland to being just one of two left-handers on Milwaukee’s 40-man roster. The other is Will Smith, who might just be the Brewers closer. A decent camp could easily land Nolin on the Opening Day roster.The Bucks young forwards: It was quite a week for Giannis Antetokounmpo and Jabari Parker. The Greek Freak averaged 21.3 points, 12.0 rebounds, 5.7 assists, 2.3 blocks and 1.3 steals per game and had the first triple-double of his career (and the first one by a Milwaukee player in nearly four years). Parker, as we hinted at last week, used the All-Star… Read full this story
- HMD Global to reveal rumoured Nokia 9 PureView on Feb. 24 at MWC: report
- Amazon trying to buy 22 cable TV sports channels, including Yankees network
- Disney gets DOJ approval to buy Fox, but must divest sports networks
- Toronto Wolfpack reportedly ready to open the vault to get Sonny Bill Williams
- Is There A Good Reason To Doubt ESPN's Sean Miller Report?
- Trump administration approves potential Disney/Fox merger
- Why Fox Corp. Could Outperform in a Market Downturn
- Stocks Fall as Tech Investors Worry About China and Rising Bond Yields Bite
- Stocks Plunge as Tech Investors Worry About China and Rising Bond Yields Bite
- The Tech Stock Fall Lost These 5 Companies $800 Billion in Market Value
FOX Sports Wisconsin Midweek Stock Report for Feb. 24 have 306 words, post on www.foxsports.com at February 24, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.