After developer Colossal Order has been teasing the new winter-themed expansion for their city builder City: Skylines, they are finally releasing the new content today! As always, some features will be exclusive to players who own the expansion while some features will be coming to all versions of the game. Let’s take a look at the most important new additions in the patch notes, as seen on the Steam Community page!A small note first: because the updates changes some core features to the game, some popular mods (like the popular Traffic++ mod that changes the behavior of agents in your city amongst other things) will no longer work until they are updated to work with Snowfall. Colossal Order did do a special beta test with several modders so they could ensure that their mods would still work with the new expansion, but they obviously couldn’t do this for all the mods available. This update will add several winter-themed plopable objects only available in the paid update to the game. Among these are 3 new winter parks and 4 new landmarks that you can use to give your city some extra shine. You will also have access to the new tram system and the tram depot,… Read full this story
- 400 Year Old Quebec City, PQ
- New York City Travel - Top Five Places of Things to See & Do When in New York City
- Summer in New York City is Hot!
- New York City - Take a Bite Out of the Big Apple
- A Visit to Scotland's Capital City of Edinburgh
- India joins global alliance on responsible use of smart city technologies
- Province agrees to drop upload of Toronto subway system, city backs Ontario Line
- Survey finds only 39 homeless families in HCM City
- The What, How and When of Press Release Writing
- Out of breath: Paddy, festival season spoil city’s air quality
Cities: Skylines Snowfall Releases Today! have 305 words, post on techraptor.net at February 17, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.