The all-new Jaguar XF brings an unrivalled blend of design, luxury, technology and efficiency to lead the business car segment, underpinned by class-leading driving dynamics and refinement. The dynamic, coupé-like design is formed around Jaguar’s aluminium-intensive architecture and combines the outstanding proportions, elegant surfaces and perfect lines which define all Jaguar cars, with a longer wheelbase, more interior space and exceptionally low aerodynamic drag. The cabin is a seamless blend of contemporary luxury materials and finishes, traditional Jaguar craftsmanship and state-of-the art technology, with features such as a reconfigurable 12.3-inch TFT instrument cluster, laser head-up display and the InControl Touch Pro premium infotainment system – the all-new XF is the most connected Jaguar ever. “I believe the all-new XF is the best looking car in its class. Elegant, handsome and with proportions that imbue a great sense of integrity – the all-new XF is true to the great tradition of sporting Jaguar saloons while being completely of its time.” Ian Callum, Director of Design, Jaguar The 2007 XF was a radical step forward for Jaguar – and for the business car segment. Combining a sleek, coupé-like exterior and a luxurious interior, it set the class benchmark for aesthetics and driving… Read full this story
- Jaguar XF R-Sport Black unveiled, new-generation on the way
- Jaguar XF Sportbrake ifestyle estate oozes class and elegance
- Jaguar XF Sportbrake lifestyle estate oozes class and elegance
- 2018 Jaguar XF Sportbrake Video Review: What Is This Car Doing Here?
- What will happen to Jaguar's forgotten XE?
- 'No surprise' Jaguar Land Rover is moving production, expert says
- Pollution from cars and vans in the UK racks up £6BILLION health bill in a year – and new model diesels still aren’t clean enough
- Jaguar Land Rover to manufacture Ingenium engines in India
- Jaguar enthralls auto enthusiasts with The Art Performance Tour in Mumbai
- Jaguar-Land Rover cars to become CHEAPER: We explain
2016 Jaguar XF Diesel have 305 words, post on www.caricos.com at January 8, 2016. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.