Business Insider is once again assembling our list of the 30 most creative advertising talents under 30 – and we need your help. Each year’s list celebrates the best up-and-coming creative talents in the business. Some are relatively unknown, just getting their careers started, while others have already worked their way through the ranks and own their own businesses. If you think you know someone who would be a perfect fit, send us your nomination. Here’s what we need: Email your nomination(s) to [email protected] include your nomination’s age, agency/brand, position.Include a brief line about why they deserve a spot on the list and an example of a recent piece of stand-out work.To ensure the list is not self-serving, you must also send at least one nomination from a competing agency/brand. The deadline to submit nominations is Thursday, December 24. Need some inspiration? Check out last year’s list here.
- Politicians and business – Brexit’s grumpy bedfellows
- Tanzania: Nasty Road Carnage, Again ...20 People Perish, 45 Suffer Injuries in Four-Vehicle Accident
- GreenBiz Recognizes Campbell’s Andrea Chu as “30 Under 30” Sustainability Leader
- Viagogo breaking UK advertising rules with unclear fees, watchdog says
- How a Largo doctor became a Tony-nominated Broadway producer
- Independent Norwich businesses voice frustration at new parking charges
- Nominations open for Police Volunteer awards
- Johnny Steele Dog Park inside Buffalo Bayou Park reopens for first time since Hurricane Harvey
- Inside Detroit’s crumbling train station that Ford plans to transform into a mobility lab
- Local people should learn to love new homes and not fight them, says James Brokenshire
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: Send us your nomination for Business Insider’s ’30 most creative people in advertising under 30′ have 255 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at December 18, 2015. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.