Advertisement Smart home automation What Is A Smart Home? What Is A Smart Home? We recently launched a Smart Home category at MakeUseOf, but what is a smart home? Read More has grown quite popular over the past few years, and people are starting to realize that it’s not just a passing gimmick or fad. In fact, there are some intensely practical applications for it.Smart home automation can save energy and money Save Energy and Money With These Smart Home Devices Save Energy and Money With These Smart Home Devices One of the biggest benefits of a smart home is the energy saving technologies available. As well as saving money, you’ll also be pushing toward a more sustainable, convenient living situation. Read More , improve sanitation 3 Reasons Why Your Next Faucet Should Be a Smart Faucet 3 Reasons Why Your Next Faucet Should Be a Smart Faucet People tend to think of smart faucets as gimmicky and gratuitous. Is there really enough room for improvement to justify an upgrade? I’m here to convince you: yes! Read More , simplify your life What Is A Smart Doorbell, And Which Should You Buy? What Is A Smart Doorbell, And Which Should… Read full this story
- How Much of Your Personal Data Could Smart Devices Track?
- Getting Started with OpenHAB Home Automation on Raspberry Pi
- How to Build an Effective and Affordable Smart Home From the Ground Up
- How Much Does a Smart Home Really Cost?
- Xiaomi Yeelight Smart Wi-Fi Light Strip Review
- 10 Fascinating Internet of Things Devices You Should Try in 2018
4 Ways a Smart LED Bulb Can Keep Your Home Safe & Secure have 258 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at November 13, 2015. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.