Whether Vietnamese parents are giving excessive care to their 18-year-old children remains a topic of discussion after the national high school exam ended early this month. th graders who are 18 years old will only sit for one national exam, also called the national high school exam. The results of the national exam will be used for both high school graduation and university admission. Although the exam lasted from July 1 to 4, its sideline stories are still being discussed as of this week through a forum titled “Is 18 Mature Enough?” launched by Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper. To sit for the exam, which is considered a turning point of student life, contestants from across the country flocked to major towns and cities. It was easy to see images of parents accompanying their children to those cities, nervously waiting for their children during the exam, driving them from home to school, watching them finish their meals and fanning them as well as giving them other care. Le Trung Thang, from the central province of Quang Binh, explained that he would worry if he let his son go to the exam alone. “I feel so proud accompanying him to the city…
- Mum of Britain’s biggest family reveals she first fell pregnant at 13 – to an 18-year-old man
- My 18-year-old stepdaughter STILL sleeps with her dummy
- ‘Obsessive’ IT consultant guilty of stalking 18-year-old man
- Young man charged with raping 18-year-old in northern Greece
- Former Chesterfield man jailed after violent and unprovoked attack on 18-year-olds
- 18-year-old robbed and threatened with stabbing in Worthing McDonalds
- 18-year-old girl dies after falling from M1 motorway bridge near Leeds
- Police appeal after 18-year-old woman dies falling off bridge at junction on M1
- 'Calling fellow 18-year-olds: Here's how we help give Britain a Final Say on Brexit'
- Appeal to locate missing 18-year-old Egzon Sinani
18-year-olds in Vietnam – P1: Are they still kids to parents? have 297 words, post on at July 20, 2015. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.