[Holy Trinity, Year B, May 31, 2015 / Deut 4:32-34, 39-40 / Ps 33:4-5, 6+9, 18-19, 20+22 / Rom 8:14-17 / Matt 28:16-20] Today the Church celebrates Trinity Sunday. We have a God who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. One God yet three persons, co-equal, united and living in perfect communion. I am attracted by the unity in the Trinity. One of the great theologians of the early Church, Gregory of Nazianzen stated, “I have not even begun to think of unity when the Trinity bathes me in its splendor. I have not even begun to think of the Trinity when unity grasps me…” One of the tasks of the Church is to reveal the face of the Trinity. Every gathering of the community in the Eucharist is an external manifestation of the Trinitarian union. I find this concept of unity very much related to the words of Jesus “All power in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I… Read full this story
- The Holy Spirit from The Beginning to The End
- How to Receive the Baptism in the Holy Spirit and the Speaking in Tongues - Become a Pentecostal
- The Holy Trinity Explained
- Water Baptism: Repent and Be Baptized
- Then, What is the Real Holy Spirit?
- At What Age Was Jesus Baptized?
- The Next 3 and a Half Years Are The Final Harvest As You Know It (Prophecy)
- He Is The Vine And We Are The Branches - Fruit Of The Spirit
- The Holy Strategy for Today's Leadership - Nu Leadership Series
- You Can Obey Through The Spirit
‘Baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit’ have 285 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at May 30, 2015. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.