Fiat-Chrysler shows no signs of slowing down, now recording its 59th consecutive month of year-over-year sales growth. Sales were up 6 percent sales to 163,586 units, and it was Chrysler’s best February sales performance since 2007. Sales are also up 9 percent through the first two months of 2015, compared to the same point in 2014. Chrysler trucks continue their upward sales trend, but things are starting to look very good for cars as well. Passenger car sales are up 8 percent through February compared to the same two-month period in 2014, and sales for February are up 2 percent to 45,851 vehicles. All told, nine FCA vehicles had their best February sales ever. Winner: Jeep Patriot, 10,280 units sold, up 59 percent We’ve been singing the praises of the new Cherokee crossover month after month, which has proved a popular addition alongside the iconic Wrangler and Grand Cherokee. But it’s the bargain-priced Jeep Patriot that increased its sales most impressively in February with its best sales month ever. The Patriot’s 59 percent increase confidently bested the Wrangler’s runner-up sales increase of 21 percent. Year-to-date, the Patriot is up a healthy 48 percent. Jeep hasn’t significantly updated the Patriot in… Read full this story
- Fiat Chrysler Reaches Tentative Labour Deal With United Auto Workers
- UAW union leaders recommend approval of Fiat Chrysler labor deal
- VW Polo GTI facelift detailed in new gallery, goes on sale in Europe from February 2015
- Sergio Marchionne, 'saviour' of Fiat and Chrysler, dies aged 66
- Will The 2015 Jeep Renegade Be Any Good Off-Road?
- Fiat Is Making Lancia Delta HF Integrale Bumpers Again And That's Great News
- Adele's '25' Rules as Nielsen Music's Top Album of 2015 in U.S.
- New energy vehicle sales gain traction
- Does Adele's Historic Sales Performance Mark a Turning Point for the Music Industry? A Debate
- Shrewd Sydney home sellers promote February auctions now hoping for a pre-Christmas sale
Fiat Chrysler Sales Up 6 Percent for February 2015 have 302 words, post on www.motortrend.com at March 3, 2015. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.