Viet Nam welcomed 7.87 million foreign tourists and 38.5 domestic tourists in 2014.In 2015, the country expects 8.5 million foreign tourists and 41 million domestic tourists, bringing in revenue of VND270 billion (US$135,000).”The country’s tourism sector faced difficulties in 2014 due to regional tensions and world conflicts and problems. But it also achieved success. We will try our best to develop tourism next year,” Tuan said.The VNAT would co-ordinate with the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and other relevant ministries to carry out the new resolution that the Government has issued to boost tourism development in 2015, according to Tuan.The resolution asks agencies at all levels to raise their awareness of the role and position of the tourism sector, especially when it comes to restructuring the economy, generating jobs, reducing poverty and protecting the environment.Localities, especially tourism hubs, were requested to encourage residents to help ensure security and social order, protect the environment and communicate with tourists in a friendly way.The resolution also paves the way for more state investment in tourism so that it can become a spearhead economic sector with the implementation of the National Tourism Action Plan in the 2013-20 period and the 2012-15 National Tourism… Read full this story
- DXCafes: The New E-conomy is Coming
- Sightseeing in New York City
- Creating Success for the New Year
- Business Planning 1-2-3
- Do You Have A Strategic Plan?
- Is Your Business on Track for Success or Failure? Without a Business Plan You Have no Idea!
- Writing a Working Business Plan
- Time to Think About a New York Vacation
- Profiling the Communities of the New Jersey Shore
- How To Get Things Done - A Guide To Strategic Planning
Viet Nam plans new measures to attract tourists in the coming year have 273 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 31, 2014. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.