In Oklahoma, the Chevrolet Silverado hits its highest state ranking so far in this trip…* You can check out all Coast to Coast 2014 reports here! *After driving from New Orleans, Louisiana through Texas via Houston, Austin, Dallas and Fort Worth, we now enter the Great Plains in the Oklahoma state to reach Oklahoma City. This is our last stretch of the trip before we roll onto legendary Route 66… If Texas was the kingdom of pickup trucks, their proportion in the overall traffic is actually even higher in Oklahoma, with sales statistics to prove it – along with a surprise state sales leader… These, my Oklahoma impressions and a review of my Ram 1500 ecoDiesel (“Albert”) interior ergonomics below. The Ford F250 Super Duty ranks 4th in Oklahoma.First let’s start with a bit of trivia about the Oklahoma state, one of the country’s fastest growing thanks to natural gas, oil and agriculture among other things. It gets its name from the Choctaw phrase “okla humma”, meaning “red people” and used to describe Native American people. 39 Native American tribes are located here and more than 25 Native American languages are spoken in Oklahoma, second only to California. Oklahoma was originally used to label a project to create an all-Indian state… Read full this story
- Covid outbreak that's sparked panic in Sydney spreads to the New South Wales central coast - and now shock cluster is linked to QUEENSLAND
- Three dead as Storm Gail blasts the East Coast: Biggest nor'easter in a decade dumps up to 2ft of snow on 70 million people, causes huge pile-ups and threatens to hold up vaccine delivery - but doesn't stop New Yorkers dining outdoors
- Smoke from the US West Coast wildfires has reached Europe
- Will bad weather hinder vaccine deliveries on the East Coast?
- Married At First Sight EXCLUSIVE: Meet the glamorous Gold Coast teacher set to star in new season - as Nine promises cast will feature the 'most genuine participants yet'
- 'Once in a 100-year storm' dumps 500mm of rain on Australia's east coast - and there's more wet weather mayhem to come with flash flooding and downpours forecast EVERY day until Christmas
- Tennis star Bernard Tomic shares a passionate kiss with OnlyFans model girlfriend Vanessa Sierra on the Gold Coast after debuting their romance
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Hemsworth's Gold Coast beachside mansion is revealed as he begins filming the upcoming Netflix blockbuster Escape from Spiderhead in Queensland
- Sailor stranded on 'floating prison' coal ships off the coast of China for five MONTHS due to trade war with Australia describes how the crew are drinking dirty water, have rashes and suffering from depression
- Billionaire bond king Bill Gross claims he put up a net to stop 'Peeping Mark' neighbor from spying on him - and says he DID play Gilligan's Island theme tune but not loudly, as neighbors' bitter legal dispute continues
Coast to Coast 2014: Oklahoma – last stop before Route 66 have 468 words, post on www.thetruthaboutcars.com at October 29, 2014. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.