First Monsoon Music Festival attracts foreign artists
Large numbers of talented artists and musicians from around the world will gather at Hanoi’s former Thang Long Imperial Citadel from October 2-4 for Monsoon Music Festival 2014.
Famous artists of Vietnam such as singers Thanh Lam and Ha Tran, jazz guitarist French-Vietnamese Nguyen Le, and foreign artists including percussionist Rhani Krija from Morocco, keyboard player Martin Hedin from Sweden and others from Denmark, the UK, France, Belgium, the Republic of Korea and Japan will take part in the festival.
- 'Facts of Life' Actress Charlotte Rae Dead at 92
- Cardi B Sorry for 'Real Housewives' of Civil Rights Parody
- Jeopardy! Winning Streak Continues for Brookhaven Professor
- Jeopardy! Streak Ends for Brookhaven Prof
- Brookhaven Bucks Win Sunbelt Baseball League Championship
- New Movie Theater Coming To Brookhaven's Northeast Plaza
- Twitter reacts to the Johnny Depp ‘Fantastic Beasts’ news and it's not pretty
- No Biz Like Showbiz: Entertainers on the senior circuit find steady gigs and grateful audiences
- Restaurant Workers Use the Most Pot: Study
- TV Academy Reviewing Bill Cosby's Hall of Fame Honor