It looks like Watch Dogs may leave the Windy City behind when its first DLC release comes out this fall. The official Twitter account recently teased a move to the green fields and blue skies of Camden, New Jersey, and then confirmed that new content is on the way.”Our data indicates surveillance has become more prominent in high-crime areas_,” it tweeted earlier this week. An image accompanying the tweet added, “The city of Camden, New Jersey had the highest crime rate in the US in 2012. A 24/7 surveillance program is now in effect_”That’s not actually true, according to Forbes , which doesn’t even list it in the top ten, but that’s not the point, either. The point is that it appears the game will hit the road at some point over the next few months, a timeline confirmed in response to a question about whether the tweet was teasing DLC. “Coming this Fall!” it tweeted .Ubisoft hasn’t officially announced that the DLC will go to Camden, but it’s hardly the most subtle tease I’ve ever seen. Who’s ready to go to New Jersey?
- NYS Capitol watch: Busy legislative session comes to close
- New dog park could come to South Main neighborhood in Memphis
- Northern Arizona city watches, worries as mountain area burns
- New York-based Dog Daycare Franchise Hounds Town USA Coming to Metro Detroit
- Retiring City Utilities general manager says CU is in good shape
- Arizona city watches, worries as mountain area burns
- ‘I expect to win Iowa,’ New York City Mayor de Blasio says
- New four-story hotel proposed for Niagara Falls
- Madeline Medina is Bayonne’s new city clerk
- New city lot for homeless RV dwellers mostly unused
Ubisoft teases a new city for Watch Dogs DLC, says it's coming this fall have 278 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at July 30, 2014. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.