Board-Certified Surgeon at Florida Orthopedic Specialists and Sports Medicine Named to Leadership Position at Nationally Recognized Facility SARASOTA, FL – Christopher L. Dillingham, M.D., a board-certified orthopedic surgeon and fellowship trained in hand, shoulder, and arm surgery, has been appointed vice chief of surgery at Doctors Hospital in Sarasota. “Dr. Dillingham will play an important role on our medical leadership team, which is committed to delivering the highest quality care to our region,” said Robert Meade, CEO of Doctors Hospital of Sarasota, a 155-bed acute and general care facility serving Sarasota and Manatee counties. “Our hospital has earned national recognition for outstanding quality of care.Doctors Hospital has been designated as a Blue Distinction® Center for Knee and Hip Replacement and a Blue Distinction® Center for Spine Surgery by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida for meeting clinically validated quality standards and delivering better overall outcomes in patient care. “We also have been named as one of Becker’s Hospital Review’s Top Hospitals with Great Orthopedic and Spine Programs for providing superior outcomes and having a strong program reputation,” added Meade.Recognized as a leader in the field of orthopedics, Dr. Dillingham has earned an invitation to the American Orthopedic Association Leadership… Read full this story
- Doctors thought it was a tumor. It was much more gross.
- Dr. Norman L. Sadowsky, pioneering Faulkner Hospital radiologist
- Texas mom put healthy son through 13 unnecessary surgeries
- $40 million spine, stroke center aims to reduce surgeries, opioid use
- Purdue animal hospital, oldest facility of its kind, gets $73M boost from Statehouse
- DMC chief medical officer resigns after seven months on job
- DMC chief medical officer resigns after 7 months on job
- UI Hospitals debuts more help for mental health patients
- The Mind Trust Appoints Community Engagement Senior Director
- People news: St. Joseph’s Health appoints VP of medical affairs
CHRISTOPHER DILLINGHAM, M.D., APPOINTED VICE CHIEF OF SURGERY AT DOCTORS HOSPITAL IN SARASOTA have 298 words, post on patch.com at July 7, 2014. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.