HCM City mulls VND1.86 trillion for flood control The HCMC Steering Center of the Urban Flood Control Program (SCFC) has asked the HCMC People’s Council to pass a dozen of major projects for implementation this year and next at a total cost of VND1.86 trillion (some US$87.3 million) to control flooding in the city. SCFC made the request at a meeting with the HCMC People’s Council on June 26. The projects will help address flooding in districts 1, 2, Tan Binh and Thu Duc. The spending will go to upgrading the drainage systems on Mai Thi Luu Street in District 1; Bau Cat, Truong Cong Dinh and Ba Van streets in Tan Binh District; Go Dua Street in Thu Duc District; Thao Dien, Quoc Huong and Xuan Thuy streets in District 2; and building a rainwater regulation lake of 4,000 square meters in Tan Binh District. (more…)
- Social media: it can be great but it's also full of idiots
- Not real news: what didn’t happen this week
- Facebook is taking us away from you... Here's how to keep local headlines in your news feed
- People are using their BOOBS to paint in bizarre social craze
- Is social media discriminating against women?
- Eminem announces huge milestone on social media
- Moroccan-American Cooperation Leading the Fight Against Fake News
- Health Care Headliners: Honoring the best and brightest medical professionals in Southern Nevada
- Toploader to headline Polo Fest
- Post Live: Breaking news from across Nottinghamshire on Friday, April 27
Social News Headlines 1/7 have 234 words, post on at June 30, 2014. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.