Impact of foreign reactions to coup on tourism, investment & relations, free flow of nurses with English skills in Asean & Loei villagers beaten up by thugs hired by mine owner. Uplifting: Filipino nurse educator Maria Avestruz is sharing her expertise in dealing with foreign patients with Thai nurses. PHOTOS: Pornprom Satrabhaya INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS Foreign reactions to coup and their impact on tourism, foreign investment & international relations 22/05/2014 Foreign reaction to the military coup poured in overnight in Bangkok, and it was virtually all negative. Southeast Asian neighbours urged caution with Malaysia warning its nationals to defer non-essential travel to Thailand. The Singapore government issued a warning to its citizens planning to visit Thailand: “Singaporeans should seriously reconsider visiting Thailand at the moment. The situation is unpredictable and volatile, and may evolve quite rapidly.” Japan, Thailand’s biggest foreign investor, stopped short of a travel warning but made clear its concern, as Toyota and Honda curtailed night-time shifts at their Thai plants because of the curfew. Western governments including the US and the EU mostly condemned the coup. The United States Defence Department was considering cutting back military cooperation, military-to-military assistance and joint military exercises.The Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training… Read full this story
- The Ensign Group, Inc. Announces New Leadership Structure
- What are the best nursing programs in Pa.?
- Who or what was most influential in 2018?
- WrestleMania is coming to Tampa. What other big events have we hosted?
- What We Know So Far About the Kristaps Porzingis Sex Assault Allegations
- What to know in New Orleans this week (Feb. 12)
- Zone 3 council elects new officers
- Laser Spine Institute joins ghosts of Tampa Bay businesses past, from Maas Bros to Webb’s City
- Bumpy start a thing of the past as Lyft opens new Salt Lake office
- Constable: College student's toughest assignment -- finding a new kidney
What's new in business news: May 23, 2014 have 302 words, post on www.bangkokpost.com at May 23, 2014. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.