Despite gamers’ feelings about the short-form experience that was Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes, there still exists a tremendous amount of enthusiasm for Kojima Productions‘ follow-up/tie-in effort The Phantom Pain. However, it’s been quite some time since we’ve actually seen anything from the second MGS 5 chapter, with a lot of the focus placed on the launch of Ground Zeroes on current and last-gen.That could soon change, though, as Metal Gear Solid mastermind and Kojima Productions’ namesake Hideo Kojima has teased a new, “important” announcement is on the way tomorrow. Kojima wouldn’t say specifically what this announcement entails, but some believe it could be a new trailer for Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain — a preamble to the game’s showing at E3 2014, if you will.Kojima also teased that a new ‘Prisoners’ video segment is on the way, wherein he will apparently introduce the new iDroid iPhone case. The iDroid case is meant to replicate the same device used by Big Boss in Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain, and is slated to hit the Japanese market later this year. “On Tomorrow’s Kojima Station there will be an important announcement. At the same time, I will introduce… Read full this story
- Metal Gear Solid and Death Stranding creator Hideo Kojima tried out this new game
- Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain September release leaks
- PlayStation is reportedly looking to buy the Metal Gear and Silent Hill licenses from Konami
- Overwatch Teasing A Potential New Character
- Overwatch Teasing A Potential New Character [Update]
- New Tower of God Trailer Confirms More Cast Additions
- Hideo Kojima says Death Stranding will be better than any of his previous games
- Did Hideo Kojima Predict the Future Again?
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Solid Snake Voice Actor Responds To Butt-gate
- Awesome Death Stranding Poster And Trailer Revealed At TGS 2019
Kojima Teases ‘Important’ Announcement; New ‘Metal Gear Solid 5’ Trailer on the Way? have 301 words, post on gamerant.com at April 23, 2014. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.