DALLAS (AP) Devin Harris was a young lottery pick the last time he helped the Dallas Mavericks have an answer for San Antonio’s Tony Parker in the playoffs.Eight years, three trades and one toe operation later, he’s doing it again.Harris is even the leading scorer for Dallas – yes, ahead of Dirk Nowitzki – with the first-round series tied heading into Game 3 on Saturday.”It’s why I wanted to come back, to be in this type of situation and play in these types of games and be in this type of series,” Harris said. ”It’s perfect.”Harris was in his second season in 2006 after the Mavericks traded up to get him with the fifth pick in the 2004 draft. His first career playoff start was Game 2 of the second round against the top-seeded Spurs, the first of three straight Dallas wins.The speed of Harris gave the Mavericks something they lacked in trying to keep up with Parker, and they pulled the upset in seven games on their way to the NBA Finals for the first time in franchise history. Dallas lost to Miami in six games.Fast forward to this week, and Harris led the eighth-seeded Mavericks with 19 points… Read full this story
- Liverpool rise to the challenge but Spurs fall short (again). Plus: we need to fix Premier League's VAR use
- Liverpool rise to the challenge but Spurs fall short (again)
- BFG Rival vs Bridgestone RE-71R vs. Dunlop Direzza ZIII
- Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Super Review: Just A Bit Of A Boost
- Inbound vs. Outbound Marketing - What's Best for 2017?
- The Life of the Mind: Hannah Arendt on Thinking vs. Knowing and the Crucial Difference Between Truth and Meaning
- A45 vs GT R: The Mercedes-AMG Acid Test
- The San Antonio Spurs Play the ‘Right’ Way? Here’s What Race Has to Do With It
- FCA: Jeep, Ram records spur 8.5% boost in 2018 total
- Special Report: ‘Underground’ Pledging vs. ‘Membership Intake Process’
Harris boosts Mavs vs Spurs again – 8 years later have 318 words, post on www.foxsports.com at April 25, 2014. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.