BIG MAC ATTACK – One driver who definitely likes NASCAR’s new championship system is Jamie McMurray, who won in 2010 won the two biggest races of the season, yet failed to qualify for the Chase for the Sprint Cup that season.”That would have been great in 2010 for sure,” said McMurray, who qualified seventh for Sunday’s Kobalt 400 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. “My take is that it will be more exciting to watch. I think it’s great that if you win a race that you kind of punch your ticket and you are guaranteed into the Chase. From a general fans perspective I think that if you win you should be in the Chase. I like it.” McMurray also likes the fact that there will be elimination rounds in the Chase.”It’s going to be interesting when they start knocking people out after three races. Especially if you have somebody that dominated the first part of the season and then they don’t make it through,” said McMurray. “It’s going to be interesting to go to the last race and have somebody that is going to win the championship based on just that race. It’s different and when we went from… Read full this story
- Shocking moment woman dressed as Minnie Mouse attacks a security guard on the Las Vegas strip - before Mickey and Goofy try and pull her away
- Sex-trafficked woman forced to be a Las Vegas prostitute says she was ‘brainwashed into nightmare’
- Coachella 2018 music festival sparks huge 'police and drone precautions in response to 2017 Las Vegas massacre'
- Jason Aldean Performs in Las Vegas for First Time Since 2017 Shooting That Killed 58 People
- Gwen Stefani Cancels Her Upcoming Concert in Las Vegas: 'I Wish I Wasn't Feeling the Way I Do'
- Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce Celebrate Chiefs Super Bowl Win in Las Vegas
- Gwen Stefani cancels second show of Las Vegas residency due to illness: 'I am doing everything I can to get well'
- Tupac is ‘alive and hiding out in New Mexico after escaping Las Vegas medical center’ after shooting in 1996
- She's Back! Britney Spears Announces a New Residency in Vegas 9 Months After
- Lizzo Leads 'Twerk Train' Aboard Private Plane to Las Vegas
Vegas Notebook: Friday’s NASCAR news in Sin City have 363 words, post on www.foxsports.com at March 7, 2014. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.