LG G Pro 2 Score Details DT Recommended Product “The G Pro 2 is another great phablet from LG, and is a point-for-point draw against the Galaxy Note 3.” Powerful processor Gorgeous screen KnockOn feature works well Comfortable to hold for a phablet MicroSD support Good camera It’s still massive Not waterproof or extra durable Price tag unknown Lacks a stylus No standout reason to choose it Big phones are on the rise, and these days, the bigger the screen, the more people want to scoop them up. We aren’t always fans of phablets here at DT, but we’ve long stopped complaining about them. Some of you like your phones extra large, and we’re not about to stop you. If you’re looking for a good phablet (that’s phone + tablet, a play on words!), you may want to consider LG’s new G Pro 2. After using it on a couple different continents, we think it’s a great option next to the four major phablets on the market today, though we’re not sure we recommend it over LG’s own G Flex. You’re gonna need two hands for that The phablet category is not for the faint of heart. If you spend… Read full this story
- Best smartphone 2019: iPhone, OnePlus, Samsung and Huawei compared and ranked
- BD640 Short Review - LG Wi-Fi Blu-ray DVD Player
- The Superb HTC HD7 And 7 Pro Highlight The Broad Appeal Of The Innovative Microsoft Windows Phone 7
- Reviewed: Best Mac Free MTS/M2TS Converter from App Store
- The LG GT505 - The Pros and Cons
- Galaxy Fold relaunches in September, but it's not the only foldable phone coming
- WeWork debt woes after pulled IPO
- Class certification denied in $32 million CentraTech ICO lawsuit and defendants ask to return ether in parallel criminal case
- All the Pixel 4 rumors so far: Release date confirmed, but will it have two back cameras?
- Now is the best time to buy a new iPhone, Galaxy S9, Note 9, Pixel 3
LG G Pro 2 review have 324 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 6, 2014. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.