With the additions of UFC 170 competitors Patrick Cummins and Ernest Chavez to the roster, there are now 32 undefeated fighters in the UFC. That sounds like a lot, until you remember that there are more than 450 athletes competing in the Ultimate Fighting Championship, and that not all unbeaten records are created equal.Of that group, there are a number of fighters that have yet to step into the Octagon for the first time, including three of the six undefeated talents set to compete Saturday night at the Mandalay Bay Events Center—Cummins, Chavez, and Aljamain Sterling.In addition to the “yet to fight in the UFC” group, there is also a collection of fighters that have just a couple appearances on the biggest stage in the sport as well. As much as maintaining an unbeaten record once you arrive in the UFC is an accomplishment itself, keeping that zero in the loss column becomes increasingly more difficult the further up the ladder you go.And that’s what makes fighters like Chris Weidman and Ronda Rousey even more special—not only have they managed to avoid losing, but done so while climbing to the top of their respective division.Because “The Machida Era” didn’t end… Read full this story
- UFC's Mike Perry Vows to Knock Donald Cerrone the F**k Out, Eat Him Alive
- UFC Interim Title Belts Don't Mean Shit
- UFC's Stipe Miocic: 'Of Course' Cavs Are Winning NBA Title This Season
- UFC's Brian Ortega to TMZ Staffer, Cool If I Choke You Out?
- UFC Melee: Khabib Nurmagomedov Leaps Into Crowd, Sparks Brawl After Beating Conor McGregor
- In The Cage And Out, Tyron Woodley Refuses To Play The UFC's Game
- The UFC's Greatest-Ever Champion Finally Loses
- Boston UFC Fighters Decry Assault Charges Facing Conor McGregor
- Ex-UFC Fighter Melvin Guillard Arrested, Allegedly Choked Out His Mistress
- Opponents Logan Paul Should Fight In The UFC, Ranked
Undefeated: UFC’s Top 10 unbeaten fighters have 307 words, post on www.foxsports.com at February 20, 2014. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.