Juandez Scruggs was ready for the basketball to come his way. The senior from Hughes High School in Cincinnati made his way up to the spot on the floor, just off the right side elbow of the free throw line. The bounce pass came to him. He attacked the ball, just like his coaches had taught him, and caught it.Scruggs’ teammates had cleared out for that side of the court for him. All the great players get their chances to go one-on-one against a defender. Can’t stop me with just one guy.Scruggs jab-stepped to his right, cut back to his left, into the middle of the lane and toward the basket. His shot went up but missed.Thweeeet!Scruggs was fouled on the drive so off to the free throw line he went for two shots. It was the first time in his varsity career Scruggs would shoot a free throw in a game, the chance for him to score his first varsity point. It was coming in his first sectional postseason tournament game. The first shot was a bit off but the second one was true, skimming over the front lip of the rim and bouncing directly off the back of… Read full this story
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 20-31 (daily updated)
- Developing new value for 30 years
- Social News 21/11
- ASEAN Cultural Identity
- APPF lawmakers chalk out ways for regional cooperation
- Hi-tech agriculture a growing trend in Vietnam
- M&A deals flow
- Former U.S. Senator's appt as chair of Fulbright University VN’s Board of Trustees stirs interest
- Saudi Arabia aims for social overhaul in reform plan
- How to build a winning culture?
True 20/20 vision have 272 words, post on www.foxsports.com at February 26, 2014. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.