Zoo Tycoon’s a tweaked take on the popular PC franchise, redone for its transfer to console. Developed by Frontier Developments (the studio responsible for Kinectimals and Kinect: Disneyland Adventures) the intention is to retain the core essence of the Windows PC games, while creating something new for consoles.Unsurprisingly, given Frontier Developments’ success and experience with Microsoft’s motion capture hardware, this new tycoon has substantial Kinect support. Players can use voice commands to navigate menus and can interact with their adopted animals through gestures and facial recognition.While the game’s also due for Xbox 360, this review is based on the Xbox One version. It’s immediately worth noting how impressive it looks. The cartoony human models are a little cloying, but the animals are the stars of the show, and everyone of them looks incredible. Every creature has been created with such exquisite detail that it’s hard not to marvel at how lifelike the depictions are. When an almost photorealistic elephant bows its head and curves its trunk to take an apple from your hand, the sight is truly something to be considered worthy for a new generation of games machines.As a management simulation Zoo Tycoon isn’t the most challenging. There’s plenty… Read full this story
- Billionaire's shock as 'big cat' sneaks into his garden as armed police swoop
- Minister sparks fury after backing Housing Secretary Robert Jenrick over decision to green-light £1bn project
- Ghislaine Maxwell ‘visited Prince Andrew 4 times in one day and had picnic at Buckingham Palace’ before Epstein scandal
- Huge New PC Games Sale Discounts Yakuza, Ubisoft Hits, And More
- New 'July Madness' PC Games Sale Discounts Steam Keys And More
- 'July Madness' PC Games Sale Discounts Steam Keys And More
- Trump-supporting Austrian Red Bull boss fired top US executive team for 'leaking internal documents showing some employees are furious at the company's failure to address Black Lives Matter'
- PICTURED: Leaked 'Racist' map of the world 'according to Americans' shown at Red Bull conference that led to the firing of three execs who called for company to make a statement in support of BLM
- Huge July Games Sale Discounts Hundreds Of Steam Games
- Big July Games Sale Discounts Hundreds Of Steam Games
Zoo Tycoon have 363 words, post on www.gamereactor.eu at November 18, 2013. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.