Tesco is giving away free unlimited broadband for one year when you get a Tesco landline — and you don’t even have to buy a Hudl. Sign up to a Tesco Home landline before 1 December and the supermarket will throw in free broadband for a year, so you just have to pay your line rental of £14.90 each month to get unlimited downloads and speeds of up to 14Mbps — plus Clubcard points you can save up and spend on future purchases. Your landline also gives you free evening and weekend calls, as well as free calls at any time to other people with a Tesco Home phone. Just over a month ago, Tesco introduced a year’s free broadband for anyone buying an Internet-connected device and signing up to a landline. That deal is still running, but with the new deal you only have to sign up to the landline. John Lewis also offers free broadband when you buy a gadget, while Sky gives you free broadband when you sign up to Sky Sports — which is in turn the reverse of BT’s deal for free BT Sport channels when you sign up to BT broadband. On the subject… Read full this story
- A spring tradition: Dairy Queen is giving away free ice cream today
- New Mobile Domino’s giving away free pizzas next week
- Orlando's Nothing Bundt Cakes locations are giving away free cakes next week
- Sober October 2019: The health benefits of going alcohol free for a month, or longer
- University of Minnesota takes bite out of cavities by giving kids free dental care for a year
- Sweet winnings: Isleta Resort & Casino giving away Jeep Wrangler, 'Cupid Cash'
- Bergen County NJ Zoo is free until end of April
- Massachusetts congressman to give away campaign donations from embattled New England Patriots owner
- Sen. Markey to give away campaign donations from Kraft
- The best fries in Idaho? Salty talk! Get a free large order at 3 new Boise restaurants
Tesco giving away free broadband until end of the month have 318 words, post on www.cnet.com at November 18, 2013. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.