Emotions are a real pain, aren’t they? Think of all of the amazing things we could achieve if we didn’t feel anything other than the momentary satisfaction of having our needs met. I’ve been playing The Sims 3 lately, after a visit to Maxis to see the hyper-popular life simulator’s upcoming sequel. In The Sims 3, tiny virtual me has no worries other than when he’s going to eat and when he’s going to sleep.When the toilet breaks, he gets cross – but the satisfaction of fixing the toilet (something I never thought I’d particularly go for) is sufficient to send him bounding on his happy way. He doesn’t slack off and go eat ice cream in the bath because he’s feeling down. He isn’t compelled to lay into a punch bag after a rough trip to the supermarket. He doesn’t pass by a painting and find himself compelled to go create something of his own.Instead, he’s focused, lean and efficient. He’s had three books published and works out in the afternoon. I sort of wish I was him.In The Sims 4 , Maxis are bringing the full weight of emotion to bear on the shoulders of the game’s tiny… Read full this story
- Towie’s Chloe Sims looks completely different as she goes make-up free after dissolving her fillers
- Alex Beresford: GMB weather presenter gets emotional at Princess Diana's childhood home
- Kaylin Gets Emotional Amid Shocking News About Her Husband's Career in WAGS Atlanta Premiere
- Amanda Kloots Gets Emotional Over 'Mom Guilt,' Says It's a 'Battle on a Daily Basis'
- Ishqbaaz actress Amrapali Gupta gets ‘EMOTIONAL' visiting her hometown
- The Sims is getting an in-game music festival with Simlish songs
- To get days of battery life on a budget, the Moto E5 Plus has you covered
- Jimmy Fallon Gets Emotional Talking About His Wife's Mom Who Died Before They Met
- Priyanka Chopra enjoys ‘golgappas’ at Sona Restaurant New York, gets emotional seeing her ‘labour of love’
- Ferrari Purosangue SUV Still Looks Quite Puzzling In Latest Spy Shots
The Sims 4 first look: getting emotional with Maxis' latest life sim have 343 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at October 6, 2013. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.