Hundreds of thousands of people from all walks of life across the nation joined foreign diplomats and friends at the National Morgue, 5 Le Thanh Tong Street, Hanoi, on October 12 to pay their final tributes to General Vo Nguyen Giap, who passed away on October 4. According to the funeral organisation board, by 9 pm on October 12, as many as 20,000 people had mourned General Giap’s death at the National Morgue in Hanoi, including 200 delegations from the Party, State, Government, Fatherland Front and armed forces. At the same time, the Thong Nhat Hall in Ho Chi Minh City received 770 delegations with over 80,000 people coming to pay homage to the General, including 27 delegations from international organisations and agencies in the city. >> Memorial service for General Vo Nguyen Giap >> Nation bids farewell to General Vo Nguyen Giap >> Nation mourns General Vo Nguyen Giap Meanwhile, more than 10,000 people gathered at the headquarters of the People’s Committee of Quang Binh province, the homeland of General Giap. More than 25,000 mourners have also offered incense General Giap Memorial House in his hometown in An Xa village, Loc Thuy Commune, Le Thuy district since he passed… Read full this story
- Jassy Correia Laid To Rest: Hundreds Attend Dorchester Funeral
- Watch: Hundreds Gather at Funeral for Erica Garner
- Tens of thousands join Indian leader for world yoga day
- Joining a Siege without being required to join the Guild.
- If you do NOT want to join the pre-alpha, please respond here or send me a PM
- Dollar General Will Open 975 Stores This Year
- Wrong Funeral Home Picks Up the Body of Local Woman's Deceased Husband
- Priest Pulled From Funerals After Repeatedly Citing Teenager’s Suicide in ‘Pastoral Disaster’
- Thousands Expected at Funeral for 15-Year-Old NYC Boy Killed in Machete Attack
- Live Stream: Aretha Franklin's Funeral in Detroit
Hundreds of thousands join funeral of General Giap have 295 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 13, 2013. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.